The Clubhouse mission is to provide a creative and safe out-of-school learning environment where young people from underserved communities work with adult mentors to explore their own ideas, develop new skills, and build confidence in themselves through the use of technology. In support of that mission, The Clubhouse Network supports community-based Clubhouses around the world by providing start-up support, professional development, new technology innovations, evaluation and assessment, partnership opportunities, and access to an online community for youth, mentors, and staff.
Today, The Clubhouse Network is a global community comprised of more than 100 Clubhouses in 21 countries, providing 25,000 youth per year with access to resources, skills, and experiences to help them succeed in their careers, contribute to their communities, and lead outstanding lives.
Our Core Values
Empowering youth by granting full access to resources.
Fostering healthy, respectful, and consistent relationships.
Nurturing a community of lifelong learners and producers.
Encouraging an inclusive environment that embraces the rich diversity of our communities.
Engaging in meaningful exploration, invention, self-discovery, and collaboration through STEM, digital media, and the arts.
5-Year Strategic Plan
In 2021, The Clubhouse Network’s Board of Directors approved a 5-year plan created with input from the Clubhouse community, Network staff, The Clubhouse Network’s Board, and outside experts, drawing on an assessment of the external environment in which The Clubhouse operates. With our mission and values as a foundation, we developed a vision with six priority areas:
- Plan for growth, strengthen infrastructure, and increase innovation;
- Fully implement the Clubhouse Continuum: an intentional approach to a young person’s journey throughout their Clubhouse experience;
- Strengthen focus on Racial Justice and equal opportunity;
- Deepen Best Buy partnership while diversifying funding;
- Enhance quality of work life for The Clubhouse Network staff; and
- Strengthen the Roxbury Clubhouse as a Flagship location.