Open a Clubhouse yourself! Clubhouses are being launched around the world by supporters like you.
BENEFITS OF THE CLUBHOUSE NETWORK
- Access to the program learning model plus start-up training, mentoring resources, and ongoing programmatic support
- Evaluation and assessment tools for program analysis and development
- Communication and collaboration tools for marketing and fundraising plus access to the Clubhouse Village, an online network that encourages Clubhouse members and coordinators to share projects and resources
- Ongoing professional development including annual conferences and regional workshops
- Youth development resources such as scholarships and participation in Teen Summit, a biannual Boston event bringing together Clubhouse youth leaders from around the world to share experiences, best practices, ideas, and inspirations
IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH OF A CLUBHOUSE, THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE IN PLACE PRIOR TO CONTACTING THE NETWORK:
A willingness to provide youth, ages 10-18, from underserved communities with opportunities for open-ended exploration weekdays after school and on the weekends for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
An available space (approximately 1200 square feet or 110 square meters) within an organization that can be converted into a Clubhouse.
Already-identified startup and ongoing operational funding to support a full-time staff member and equip the space with Clubhouse recommended technologies.
If you are interested in starting a Clubhouse near you, please email Brendan Casey, Associate Director, Program Operations.
START A BEST BUY TEEN TECH CENTER
Since 2012, Best Buy has partnered with The Clubhouse Network to bring Best Buy Teen Tech Centers to 41 different U.S. cities, joining a unique Network of more than 100 Clubhouses around the world. Best Buy invites local non-profit organizations that have a fundamental commitment to youth, ages 13‐18, to apply for funding to create a Best Buy Teen Tech Center in their community. Learn more about the proposal process.