Interested in youth, creative self-expression, and global community?
The Clubhouse Network seeks talented professional staff who are motivated by our mission and committed to youth, creative self-expression, and global community. We value professionalism, opportunity, and diversity in our workplace, and are proud of our reputation as a safe haven for youth, a reputation that has been earned over 25+ years of working in under-served communities around the world.
Clubhouse Network Youth Leadership Program Manager
Manage the Clubhouse alumni program in order to increase awareness, pride, participation, and involvement among the global alumni community. Create resources to support Clubhouse Coordinators in facilitating local alumni chapters. Identify leadership opportunities and other resources for alumni, and document alumni accomplishments to enhance our brand awareness. In support of youth leadership development across The Clubhouse Network, develop and implement a Youth Leadership Council to provide input and guidance to the Clubhouse community. On a biannual basis, design, plan, and assist in managing The Clubhouse Network’s signature youth leadership experience: a Teen Summit for 300+ youth and chaperones, managing content, collaborations, vendor relations, budget, and all staff and youth to ensure a safe, productive, impactful leadership experience for all.
- Manage the global Clubhouse alumni program in order to increase awareness, pride, participation, and involvement among the alumni community, including promoting the new global alumni member directory and administering Network-sponsored opportunities for alumni.
- Create resources in order to support Clubhouse Coordinators in facilitating local alumni chapters, and serve as an advocate for the alumni community by drawing on best practices from around the Network.
- Identify leadership opportunities and other resources for alumni (internships, job connections), building and enriching relationships whenever possible in order to enhance the alumni experience.
- Document the accomplishments of alumni, collaborating with the Marketing and Communications Manager to enhance our brand awareness to prospective funders, community leaders, and policy-makers.
- Develop and implement a global Clubhouse youth leadership council to provide youth perspective and insight to The Clubhouse Network, create opportunities for youth leadership, and foster greater global awareness among Clubhouse youth.
- Design, plan and assist in managing The Clubhouse Network’s signature youth leadership
experience: a biannual Teen Summit for 300+ youth and chaperones, managing content,
collaborations, vendor relations, $500K+ budget, and all staff and youth to ensure a safe,
productive, impactful leadership experience for all.
This position is full-time, 40hrs/wk, Monday – Friday, and is based in Dudley Square, Roxbury MA.
Senior Program Manager, Inclusion and Engagement, The Clubhouse Network
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science or Arts degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of project management experience managing multiple components with overlapping
- Evidence of commitment to Clubhouse mission, including youth leadership development, social
justice action, and racial equity and inclusion.
- Experience with community-based organizations, in particular non-profit educational programs
reaching youth from under-served communities.
- Attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills
- Knowledge of Internet/Intranet tools; experience documenting and uploading/ sharing media
- Experience researching quotes, soliciting bids, booking contracts, and managing vendors
- Proven ability to influence and lead through collaboration.
- Familiarity with databases, Microsoft mail-merge tools, online registration websites (e.g., Jotform,
Survey Monkey), information tracking & organizing systems preferred.
- Ability to get along with people of diverse backgrounds and abilities; excellent team-building and
- Knowledge of traditions and community standards and practices across multiple cultures.
- Spanish and/or other foreign language desirable.
Exempt (Salaried). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: 15 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days,
medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and
savings plan, professional development, direct deposit, and much more!
The Clubhouse Network is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting,
retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender,
color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to
providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are
treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .No phone inquiries, please.
About The Clubhouse Network
The Clubhouse, Where Technology Meets Imagination, provides a creative and safe after-school learning environment where young people (ages 14 – 18) from underserved communities work with adult mentors to explore their own ideas, develop skills, and build confidence in themselves through the use of technology. A free, drop-in program, the Clubhouse engages youth in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math) activities in ways that are relevant and meaningful to them. Using the “flagship” Clubhouse as a model, The Clubhouse Network supports community-based Clubhouses around the world, providing thousands of youth with access to resources, skills, and experiences to help them succeed in their careers, contribute to their communities, and lead outstanding lives.