Interested in youth potential, creativity, and global community?
About The Clubhouse Network:
The Clubhouse Network, headquartered in Nubian Square, Roxbury, is a global community of more than 100 Clubhouse locations in 20 countries. Founded 27 years ago in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab, The Clubhouse Network supports community-based Clubhouses around the world by providing start-up support, professional development, new technology innovations, evaluation and assessment, partnership opportunities, and access to an online community for youth, mentors, and staff. The Clubhouse Network also operates the Flagship Clubhouse, a creative out-of-school learning environment where teens work with adult mentors to explore their own ideas, develop skills, and build confidence in themselves through the use of technology.
The Clubhouse Network Clubhouse-to-Career (C2C) Pathways Program Manager will oversee the Pathways program, a workforce readiness and technology skill-building initiative for youth, ages 16 – 21, that includes an opportunity for a work-based internship opportunity. Youth gain first-hand experience with skills and technology that are in demand by employers. The program is structured to best support young people in one of their first professional work experiences—on the job, they are applying what they have learned.
The Pathways Program Manager will provide administrative and programmatic support to Clubhouses running the program, as well as develop and disseminate resources, best practices, and program models so that sites are successful. They will also collaborate with Clubhouse Network funding partners to evaluate, expand, and enhance the program over time. Additionally, the Pathways Program Manager will work in partnership with the Clubhouse Network C2C Program Manager to move the work forward, as well as in collaboration with the Youth Leadership Program Manager other Clubhouse Network staff to develop, coordinate, and disseminate resources for the entire Network.
As geographic liaison, the C2C Program Manager will also support 10-12 community-based Clubhouses in a particular region, ensuring each site has the support it needs to meet quality standards of the Clubhouse learning model, and providing guidance as needed.
- Advise C2C Pathways sites on staffing, program content, and delivery mechanisms to ensure they design and deliver a program that addresses goals and best meets the needs of their community.
- Develop training program and content (on-line and in-person) for Pathways staff to ensure best practices are identified and shared.
- Conduct site visits to Pathways sites to provide support to Clubhouse staff, address issues or needs they face, and build on program successes.
- Manage reporting process so sites share program successes, challenges, issues, and performance data on a regular basis; disseminate lessons learned and best practices regarding workforce readiness, skill- and knowledge-building, and partnership development across all Pathways sites.
- Collaborate closely with other relevant Clubhouse Network staff to position the Pathways program within the Network’s Clubhouse Continuum model, and create a larger framework of future preparedness activities and best practices for the global Network.
- Develop partnerships with national organizations and companies with a commitment to workforce readiness for youth from underserved communities.
- Navigate funding partner relationship in order to monitor, evaluate and innovate the Pathways Program.
- Manage Pathways program timetable and budget to ensure program is delivered on-budget and in a timely manner.
- As geographic liaison, support 10-12 community-based Clubhouses in a particular region, ensuring each site has the support it needs to meet quality standards of the Clubhouse learning model, and providing guidance through transitions at times of organizational change.
- Perform other work-related duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Three or more years of program management
- Project management experience managing multiple project components with overlapping deadlines, on-time and on-budget.
- Experience developing and delivering training materials and workshops.
- Experience with workforce-readiness, youth development and program development and implementation.
- Experience with program evaluation and assessment.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Grant-writing/fund-raising skills.
- Evidence of commitment to Clubhouse mission, including youth leadership, youth development, social justice action, and racial equity and inclusion
This position is full-time, 40 hrs/week, Monday – Friday.
Some travel required.
C2C Program Manager
Exempt (Salaried). $58,000 – $62,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: 15 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement, and savings plan, professional development, direct deposit, and much more!
The Clubhouse Network is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Clubhouse Network actively seeks people who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join us in our work.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No phone inquiries, please.