Interested in youth, creative self-expression, and global community?
About The Clubhouse Network
The Clubhouse Network, headquartered in Nubian Square (formerly known as Dudley Square), Roxbury, is a global community of more than 100 Clubhouse locations in 20 countries. Founded 26 years ago in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab, The Clubhouse Network supports community-based Clubhouses around the world by providing start-up support, professional development, new technology innovations, evaluation and assessment, partnership opportunities, and access to an online community for youth, mentors, and staff. The Clubhouse Network also operates The Flagship Clubhouse, a creative out-of-school learning environment where teens work with adult mentors to explore their own ideas, develop skills, and build confidence in themselves through the use of technology.
The Clubhouse Network Evaluation Program Manager will design and support the ongoing evaluation and assessment processes of The Clubhouse Network to ensure the Clubhouse’s impact on youth is effectively captured and communicated. They will work collaboratively with funders, community partners, and evaluation providers to ensure Clubhouses and The Clubhouse Network as a whole have the resources needed for continuous self-improvement. The Program Manager will also serve as geographic liaison to 15-20 community-based Clubhouses in a specific region, ensuring each site has the support it needs to meet quality standards of the Clubhouse learning model, and providing guidance as needed. They will also provide support to new Clubhouses to ensure a strong start-up process and successful launch.
- Design and support the ongoing evaluation and assessment processes of The Clubhouse Network to ensure the Clubhouse’s impact on youth is effectively captured and communicated.
- Collaborate with funders and community partners, ensuring that Clubhouses and The Clubhouse Network have the resources and tools needed for continuous self-improvement.
- Work with external evaluation partners to develop future plans for evaluation in order to provide greater visibility and recognition of the Clubhouse learning model and impact on youth.
- Support approximately 15-20 community-based Clubhouses in a specific region, ensuring each site has the support it needs to meet quality standards of the Clubhouse learning model, and providing guidance through transitions at times of organizational change.
- Provide programmatic, administrative, and youth services support to new Clubhouses to ensure a strong start-up process and successful launch.
- Foster collaboration among Clubhouses in a designated geographic region in order to facilitate the sharing of best practices, community-building, and a sustained mutual commitment to Clubhouse design principles.
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing and implementing program evaluation, analyzing results, and reporting conclusions.
- 2-3 years of experience with community-based organizations, in particular non-profit educational programs reaching youth from under-served communities.
- Evidence of commitment to Clubhouse mission, including youth leadership, youth development, social justice action, and racial equity and inclusion.
- Proven ability to influence and lead through collaboration.
- Ability to get along with people of diverse backgrounds and abilities; excellent team-building and communication skills.
- Knowledge of traditions and community standards and practices across multiple cultures.
- Attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills.
- Spanish language fluency (oral, written) desirable.
This position is full-time, 40 hrs/week, Monday – Friday.
Some travel required.
Assistant Director, The Clubhouse Network
Exempt (Salaried). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: 15 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, professional development, direct deposit, and much more!
The Clubhouse Network is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Clubhouse Network actively seeks people who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join us in our work.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone inquiries, please.