About The Clubhouse Network:
The Clubhouse Network, headquartered in Dudley Square, Roxbury, is a global community of more than 100 Clubhouse locations in 19 countries. Founded more than 25 years ago in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab, The Clubhouse Network supports community-based Clubhouses around the world by providing start-up support, professional development, new technology innovations, evaluation and assessment, partnership opportunities, and access to an online community for youth, mentors, and staff. The Clubhouse Network also operates the Flagship Clubhouse, a creative out-of-school learning environment where teens work with adult mentors to explore their own ideas, develop skills, and build confidence in themselves through the use of technology.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day finances for The Clubhouse Network. Responsibilities include bookkeeping, creating regular budget reports, managing accounts payable, and overseeing the financial systems. The Finance Manager will also be responsible for keeping and maintaining accurate financial records, working closely with vendors and partners, and managing grant reporting requirements. The Finance Manager will also assist with special events, helping with logistics, data management and additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Oversee and manage the bookkeeping and financial systems for The Clubhouse Network and its “Flagship” Clubhouse, to ensure revenue and expenses are managed accurately.
- Prepare accurate and timely budget reports that summarize project and grant funding for The Clubhouse Network leadership team to ensure financial targets are met.
- Manage accounts payable and ensure all invoices are paid in a timely fashion.
- Manage the annual license agreement process for all Clubhouses so that members of the global network remain in compliance.
- Manage grant payments for all sub-awardees to ensure that payments are made in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with outside auditors and support annual audit process in a timely and responsive manner.
- Support Clubhouse Network special events, such as the Annual Conference and the biennial Teen Summit, to ensure they run smoothly and remain on budget.
- Contribute to a productive environment that helps to foster a healthy and supportive team.
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of non-profit accounting field and procedures
- 3 or more years of managing finance systems and budgets in a non-profit setting
- Experience with government grants
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Evidence of commitment to Clubhouse mission, including youth leadership, youth development, social justice action, and racial equity and inclusion
This position is full-time, 40 hrs/week, Monday – Friday.
Assistant Director, The Clubhouse Network
Exempt (salaried). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: 15 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, professional development, direct deposit, and much more!
The Clubhouse Network is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No phone inquiries, please.