About The Clubhouse Network:
The Clubhouse Network, headquartered in Nubian Square, Roxbury, is a global community of more than 100 Clubhouse locations in 21 countries. Founded 28 years ago in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab, The Clubhouse Network supports community-based Clubhouses around the world by providing start-up support, professional development, new technology innovations, evaluation and assessment, partnership opportunities, and access to an online community for youth, mentors, and staff. The Clubhouse Network also operates the Flagship Clubhouse in Nubian Square, Roxbury, a creative out-of-school learning environment where teens work with adult mentors to explore their own ideas, develop skills, and build confidence in themselves through the use of technology. A free drop-in program, the Flagship Clubhouse engages youth in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math) activities in ways that are relevant and meaningful to them. It also serves as a model and “Flagship” site for the international Clubhouse community.
The Technology Support Associate position is a critical part of The Clubhouse Network’s operations, providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software for the 20-person staff of The Clubhouse Network. In addition, the Technology Support Associate will support the technology needs of the Flagship Clubhouse space. They will also build relationships with staff from Clubhouses around the world, primarily centered around providing technology research and purchase recommendations. Other responsibilities include assisting with the Clubhouse Network’s customer relationship management (CRM) platform, Salesforce, and providing technical support for various virtual and in-person events throughout the year. A strong candidate for this position has foundational technology skills, a drive to learn new things, and a passion for building relationships with colleagues, both virtually and in person.
Essential Functions of the Technology Support Associate: (The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a role. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following.)
- 30% IT helpdesk support
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate technology issues for Clubhouse Network staff computers and Flagship Clubhouse computers and other hardware.
- 25% Network-wide technology assistance
- Foster relationships and regular check-ins with Clubhouse staff from around the Network. Research new technology and provide purchase recommendations.
- 25% Salesforce training and documentation
- Provide staff assistance for The Clubhouse Network’s internal CRM, Salesforce. Create documentation and other training materials to support staff onboarding.
- 10% Events support
- Provide technical support for virtual and in-person events, including Zoom workshops, staff training, and the Clubhouse Network’s Annual Conference and biannual Teen Summit.
- 10% Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
- Ability to use a combination of research, previous experience, testing, and escalation to efficiently find the best solutions to technical problems
- Service-minded, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized
- Minimum two years of related IT experience, in any combination of work and/or education setting
- Cloud services experience, on platforms such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Zoom, and Slack
- General understanding of computer network infrastructure and configuration (SonicWall experience a plus)
- Ability to perform basic computer hardware repairs, such as hard drive replacements
- Proficiency with both Mac and PC/Windows machines
- Salesforce experience desirable
- This position is full-time, 40 hrs/week, Monday – Friday.
- Some travel is required.
- Flexible start date.
- The Clubhouse Network is a hybrid work environment, and work location and requirements vary by role and task. The Technology Support Associate role will require two days in a week in the Roxbury office. Additional in-person responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Sr. Technology Manager, The Clubhouse Network
Exempt (Salaried). $58,000 – $62,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include 15 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement, and savings plan, professional development, direct deposit.
The Clubhouse Network is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Clubhouse Network actively seeks people who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join us in our work.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone inquiries, please.