The Clubhouse Network will work with you and arrange for all of your Teen Summit related travel
The exception: If you are booking your own tickets as part of your registration fee, please do so in coordination with The Clubhouse Network staff so your arrival and departure times fit the Summit schedule.
Our housing at Babson College will be suite and traditional-style dorms, with groups able to either stay as an entire Clubhouse team (if they are the same gender) or paired up with another Clubhouse to separate by gender. Linens, blankets, pillows and towels will be provided. There is 24-hour front door security and live-in professional staff on-call 24 hours a day. You can find out more at https://www.babson.edu/student-life/living-on-campus/housing/.
Food during the Teen Summit will also be provided by The Clubhouse Network. Most meals will be at the host university. Participants will have many options to choose from for each meal in the dining hall and food court, including sandwiches, hot entrees, salads, fruits, cereals, and much more. Vegetarian options are available. Additional dietary needs such as Kosher or Halal meals will be accommodated upon advance request.
There will be Wi-Fi access while on the Babson College campus. Registration and login information will be provided when you check in. Every Wi-Fi user will be required to sign a code of conduct for use of Babson Wi-Fi.
There will be designated spaces at Babson for prayer. We will also share information about places of worship on or near the Babson College campus (mosques, synagogues, churches).
Suggested Packing List
- Toiletries (e.g., toothbrush, soap, deodorant)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes (temperatures in the summer vary a lot and could be as cold as 50 degrees Fahrenheit/10 degrees Celsius or as high as 95 degrees Fahrenheit/35 degrees Celsius). Please plan accordingly.
- Perhaps one “business casual” outfit to wear at the project showcase and/or the College and Career Fair, and a “party” outfit for the final-night boat cruise
- For those who know how to swim and may wish to do so, a bathing suit or something comfortable to swim in
- Talent show attire if you wish to perform
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Christine Monska, Youth Leadership Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.