The following resources are intended to help you, our Clubhouse Alum, prepare yourself for your next steps, whether it’s into the job market, college, or something else entirely.
- Know your strengths: Take 16 personality test
- Resume and cover letter guidelines from MIT
- 9 Steps to a Better LinkedIn Profile
- Interview tips and sample questions
The Clubhouse Network runs webinars specifically tailored to the needs of Clubhouse alums. Watch recordings of previously recorded webinar.
- How to Market Your Clubhouse Experience to Advance Your Career
- Coming Soon: Using LinkedIn to Build Your Professional Presence Online
It never hurts to have someone review your resume whether its for content, formatting, or punctuation. We would love to review your resume on your behalf. Please email it as an attachment to Christine Monska, Youth Leadership Program Manager.
Your Elevator Pitch
Listen to an example of a student’s elevator pitch while approaching a potential employer about an internship.