The following resources are intended to help you, our Clubhouse Alum, prepare yourself for your next steps, whether it’s into the job market, college, or something else entirely.
- Know your strengths: Take 16 personality test
- Resume and cover letter guidelines from MIT
- 9 Steps to a Better LinkedIn Profile
- Interview tips and sample questions
The Clubhouse Network runs webinars specifically tailored to your needs. Watch recordings of previously recorded webinars.
- How to Market Your Clubhouse Experience to Advance Your Career
- Using LinkedIn to Build Your Professional Presence Online
- Microaggressions in the Workplace: Identifying Solutions While Maintaining Wellbeing
- Being SMART about your future: Personal Growth through well being and financial management
It never hurts to have someone review your resume whether its for content, formatting, or punctuation. We would love to review your resume on your behalf. Please email it as an attachment to Christine Monska, Youth Leadership Program Manager.
Your Elevator Pitch
Listen to an example of a student’s elevator pitch while approaching a potential employer about an internship.
The International Clubhouse Alumni Network (ICAN) creates connections between employers, colleges and companies offering exclusive promotions for you.
Introducing the ICAN and Bustle Digital Group Collaboration!
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers read their brands – Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London.
Clubhouse Alumna, Estefani Alarcon, is the Human Resources Coordinator at Bustle Digital Group, supporting their internship program and job opportunities. Job opportunities at Bustle are compatible with skills alumni have gained in The Clubhouse. Check out open positions here.
Want to become an ICAN collaborator? If you think your employer, school, or interest group is a good fit for the ICAN community, let us know! Email Christine Monska, Youth Leadership Program Manager.