We are here to help you find meaningful employment after your Clubhouse experience. Consider the following opportunities brought to you by The Clubhouse Network and our collaborators! Don’t forget to review your resume and work on your elevator pitch!
Internship with GVC
Global Venture Catalyst is an initiative created by global technology entrepreneurs and professors from MIT, Harvard, Stanford, and beyond that works with students and early career professionals to develop technology and entrepreneurship skills.
- A paid part-time summer internship with a global EdTech company for 8-12 weeks
- Potential for continued internship/full-time opportunities
- Mentorship from top-university faculty with 15+ years of experience in guiding students & entrepreneurs
- Highly impactful work & project delivery to key stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
- Skilled students with data science, computer science, UI/UX, instructional design, and/or product management focus
- Time commitment of 1-2 days of work per week for 8 weeks, followed by 1-2 consecutive two-week sprints this summer
- Demonstrated experiences in innovation-related initiatives
- GVC is committed to diversity in the workplace – underrepresented minorities are encouraged to apply with a global Educational Technology Organization
Positions at Known
Known is built on a foundation of two decades of groundbreaking market research and data science capabilities, which now power our acclaimed strategy and creative groups. Our clients include some of the most innovative brands in the world. We are setting a new standard by delivering those clients the advanced, end-to-end solutions they need, in the most efficient, effective, and transparent ways. The result? Marketing that is rooted in science, and designed to succeed, be persistently optimized, and profoundly impact our clients’ businesses.
Clubhouse alum, Jubair Saidi is a Lead Software Engineer with Known. His Clubhouse journey began at the very first Computer Clubhouse at the Computer Museum (originally independent and later became part of the Museum of Science, Boston) in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab.
Positions at Bustle Digital Group
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers read their brands – Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London.
Clubhouse Alumna, Estefani Alarcon, is the Human Resources Coordinator at Bustle Digital Group, supporting their internship program and job opportunities. Job opportunities at Bustle are compatible with skills alumni have gained in The Clubhouse.
Positions at The Clubhouse Network
Interested in youth, creative self-expression, and global community?
The Clubhouse Network seeks talented professional staff who are motivated by our mission and committed to youth, creative self-expression, and global community. We value professionalism, opportunity, and diversity in our workplace, and are proud of our reputation as a safe haven for youth, a reputation that has been earned over 25+ years of working in under-served communities around the world.
There are often open positions at The Network headquarters in Roxbury, MA and open positions at Clubhouses around the world.